What are Cookies ?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer .
It is important to to clarify that cookies we are using do not collect any personal data on your hard drive or computer.
How to Control and Delete Cookies ?
What type of cookies we use ?
Our website use only Liferay internal Framework cookies mentioned below which are strictly necessary .
1. COOKIE_SUPPORT : It shows you support cookies.
2. GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID : It shows language selected.
3. JSESSIONID : It shows that you are actively using the site and records at all times how many users are visiting site.
4. COMPANY_ID : Liferay uses these cookies to manage user access ID.
5. ID : Liferay uses these cookies to manage user access ID.
6. LFR_SESSION_STATE : Liferay uses these cookies to manage user access ID.
7. USER_UUID : Liferay uses these cookies to manage user access ID